Benton, AR 72015
If you enjoy working with customers and looking for full time employment, read on because we are looking for someone with the skills below.
- Answers customer s question s concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Service all customers in your area or phone inquiries in the most expeditious, accurate and courteous manner.
- Constantly upgrade product knowledge in your area.
- Basic understanding of computer system and able to complete customer inquiries, quotes and orders as needed.
- Actively utilize computer system in support of customer service and inventory accuracy.
- Determine customers needs by finding requested product or selling them a related or substitute item; selling and closing sales on a project-oriented basis by demonstrating products of related items to customer and presenting promotional sales product facts, information and product data.
- Exhibit the ability to service multiple customers in a friendly, efficient and effective manner.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer from shelves, overheads or warehouse;
- Insure that all product locations have current and appropriate bin labels, back tags, or signage as necessary.
- Stocks shelves, counters or tables with merchandise; Hangs price tags for merchandise; cleans shelves, counters and/or tables