HOT SPRINGS, AR 71913
Responsible for hand packing or otherwise packaging finished products.
1. Abide by all plant rules and safety regulations in the performance of the duties specified here in.
2. Write, train and monitor Work instructions for existing and new employee.
3. Contribute/implement ideas to improve operation performance.
4. Insure that proper information is included on label.
5. Dump WIP into hoppers on lining machines, prepare boxes with lining, tape, pack, and stack finished boxes.
4. Participate in daily team meetings and shift-to-shift handoffs.
5. Affix labels to appropriate cartons of finished goods, and ensure contents match labels.
Adhere to 5S basics of workplace organization.
1. Constant communication with the Supervisor and Leads.
2. Perform miscellaneous projects and data collection tasks.
3. General housekeeping of the area.
1. High School diploma or GED
2. Experienced, dependable plant employee with the ability to work independently or within a group.
3. Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time including stooping and bending.
4. Ability to lift 35-50 pounds.
5. Sufficient manual dexterity to collect, hold, and insert products into cartons and cases properly.
6. Capable of using basic mathematics.
7. Must be able to work 12 hours shifts.
8. Must wear all PPE (Personal, Protective, Equipment) required. Some examples of PPE are-long sleeve shirt, safety glasses, hair/beard net, bump cap, ear plugs