FirstStaff, Inc. http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62659/logos/firststaffnow-social-media.png http://www.firststaffnow.com http://www.firststaffnow.com USD 15.00 18.00 HOUR true
Malvern, AR 72104 US
Posted: 03/30/2023 2023-03-30 2023-05-01 Industry: Admin Job Number: 288485 Pay Rate: $15.00 - $18.00
FirstStaff Hiring HR Assistant The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization s human resource department Job Requirements;
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Associate degree in related field required.
- Prior related office experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.