Maumelle, AR 72113
To manually or by hand move materials, supplies, to perform material handling assignments. Identify and transport products to designated places in the facility or into trucks, storage areas, or loading docks.
1. Manually or using hand truck performing various materials handling duties in the facility.
2. Take loads of raw material or finished product to the warehouse or trailers.
3. Reports inconsistences to the supervisor
4. Verifying all products and products labeling for accuracy
5. Demonstrate ability to properly move tubs to the lines, with the lift in reverse.
6. Become familiar with the input/output sheet and how to identify what tubs are taken to the line.
7. Understand that tubs cannot be mixed in row and SAP numbers must be used for verification.
8. Remove empty dumpster and the ability to handle dumpster safely.
9. Services forklift, changing batteries, and reporting mechanical or electrical difficulties immediately to the supervisor.
1. Will unload and dump scrap into compactor or baler and compacting cycle.
2. Will review and inspect the hoist and sign his or her initial.
3. Understand he or she will inspect the trailer prior to loading, check flooring for weak spots, holes in the flooring and the sides and roof of the trailer.
4. Willingness to learn other line jobs while team members are on lunch and breaks
5. Any additional duties assigned by management.
1. High School diploma or GED
2. 1 year experience in warehouse/distribution environment
3. Previous RFT scanner experience helpful
4. Able to sit 12 hours per shift on a lift truck
5. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
6. Must wear all PPE (Personal, Protective, Equipment) steel toes shoes, safety goggles, safety vest, hair/beard bonnet,
7. Willingness to work both am/pm shift and overtime
8. Able to work in climate control environment
9. Able to work in a high level noise environment