Conway, AR 72034
Lead a manual packaging asset and ensure that all production meets or exceeds quality specifications.
1. Follow all safety rules regarding machine operation.
2. Must scan and verify the LPN on the product.
3. Can work on different types of equipment to carry out a particular phase of the production cycle.
4. Remove jams when machine shuts down because of malfunction, incorrect packing materials etc.
5. Starts machine and carefully observes initial operation.
6. Must perform all quality checks and is responsible for entering them in to the system.
7. Helps facilitate training.
8. Helps resolve personnel issues.
1. Constant communication with the Supervisor.
2. May perform rework of damaged or defective product.
3. General housekeeping of the area.
1. High School diploma or GED
2. 6 months experience in warehouse environment
3. Experienced, dependable plant employee with the ability to work independently or within a group.
4. Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time including stooping and bending.
5. Ability to lift 35-50 pounds.
6. Sufficient manual dexterity to collect, hold, and insert products into cartons and cases properly.
7. Must wear all PPE (Personal, Protective, Equipment) steel toes shoes, safety goggles, hair/beard bonnet.