Danville, AR 72833 US
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Feed raw material or parts to machines
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Understanding of production procedures
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills