Gum Springs, AR 71913 US
1. Perform all duties in a safe and collaborative manner and immediately report any potentially dangerous conditions or other safety concerns to the supervisor
2. Start up and shut down equipment in accordance with operation’s requirements, company safety procedures and OSHA requirements for machine activation and shutdown.
3. Perform basic mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic maintenance tasks in a safe, efficient manner, which supports the continuous improvement process within the facility.
4. Diagnose and repair activities with detailed working procedures. Determines materials, replacement parts, and tools/parts needed to proceed with logical approach to repairs, maintenance and rebuilds.
5. Set-up, adjust, calibrate, and operate equipment; perform layout and bench work; inspect, dismantle, repair, rebuild, assemble, weld, install and lubricate machinery and mechanical equipment throughout the manufacturing facility.
6. Inspect for defects, misalignment, wear, insufficient lubrication and determine best process for making repairs with limited interruption to production.
7. Assist in maintaining building needs (heating and cooling systems).
8. Disassemble moves and/or relocates existing equipment and install new equipment.
9. Provide for safe disposal of all toxic materials and supplies.
10. Maintain tools and work area in a safe, neat and secure manner.
11. Maintain daily work logs and update equipment and component records, if applicable.
12. Maintain preventative maintenance and lubrication schedules.
13. Promote and comply with good safety practices and habits, including but not limited to, use of all PPE, ensuring guards and safety features are working.
14. May train others on maintenance activities, including preventative maintenance.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
16. Full time starting wage will depend on experience and final evaluation when hiring.
TECHNICAL SKILLSMust Have
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Must be able and willing to wear all required PPE.
- must have a minimum of 2 years experience in industrial maintenance.
- Conveyor System