Manufacturing Journeyman Electrician
Malvern, AR 72104
Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Excellent work environment with lots of room for advancement.
- Use a variety of tools such as: hand and power tools, electrical and electronic test equipment and calibration equipment. Must have common electrician tool set.
- Maintain, service, troubleshoot, install, and repair electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with manufacturing equipment.
- PLC (Programming Logic Controller) operation and programming experience.
- Journeyman electrical license and 2+ years of experience.
- Resume is required.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Read and follow electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Conduct preventative maintenance as scheduled and/or needed.
- Installs and maintains primary and secondary electrical equipment.
- Assembly and wiring of electrical service panels, equipment drive enclosures, and machine control consoles.
- Perform equipment failure analysis repairs.