Little Rock, AR 72209
FirstStaff is assisting a local client in recruiting for Material Handler opportunities in Little Rock, AR. These open positions are for a long-term opportunity that will provide the selected candidates a solid work environment and valuable experience. In this position, you will serve an important role in the distribution process by learning, training and executing the safe and efficient operation of equipment, working on a production line and packaging product. The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
- Train in safely and efficiently operating assigned machinery or equipment.
- Read work orders and/ or follow verbal instructions to ascertain materials needed to complete orders.
- Pulling and loading presses
- Trimming, buffing, and spraying bladders, cutting and splicing bladders
- Primary and final inspection of bladders
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. - Lift/ move product as needed up to 40 lbs
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Locate and move product within the warehouse facility
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
- Willingness and ability to work assigned schedule
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree
- Ability to stand/ walk for entire shift
- Ability to lift 40lbs regularly during shift
- Strong math skills
- Detail-oriented, accuracy is required
- Constant bending, stooping, walking, standing, use of rolling ladder (under 8ft) required
- Ability to read and write legibly
- Proficient hand-eye coordination