New Business Coordinator
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Handles a variety of underwriting support functions to facilitate the processing of new business
Applications submitted for funeral expense, limited pay, and annuity policies.
Essential Job Functions
1. Input policy owner information for all applications and all limited pay plan applications.
2. Process applications.
3. Correspond with agents and funeral homes.
4. Utilize computer to access policy files & generate correspondence.
5. Initiate check requests for cost of medical records.
6. Correspond with physician offices to secure additional medical information or clarify medical history.
7. Answer routine phone calls.
8. Process cancellations, declines, and incomplete applications according to company procedures.
HSD or GED
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Ability to operate computer, enter data quickly and accurately, and generate correspondence.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills, ability to get along with others, and possess the ability to keep
Functioning effectively when under pressure.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to meet deadlines and follow-up on tasks as required.
Ability to work independently with limited supervision.