Benton, AR 72015
- Maintain a clean and organized parts area at all times
- Receiving and processing warehouse inventory
- Order parts as needed
- Perform inventory control and keep quality standards high
- Assist field service personnel as needed
- Pick and pack parts as work orders are submitted
- Prepare package and documentation for shipping products
- Assist parts manager in merchandising displays
- Control showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales
- Good math, language and reading skills, basic computer skills are a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
- Make sure that all assignments are completed accurately, timely and in a safe manner.
Physical demands and abilities:
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal background check and a drug screen.
- Must be willing to work all shifts, to include; days, nights, weekends, overtime.
- Steel Toed boots are required.