Production - Line Operator / Bagger
Malvern, AR 72104
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify Case labels, Port Tickets, and Dockets
- Review Line Data Sheets and assure accuracy of each data sheet
- Inspect Cases and Labels
- Manually Seal Cases
- Audit Pallets for Damages
- Prepare Pallets for stretch wrap
- Breakdown Pad Boxes
- Tail Tying product
- Be flexible to work any shift, as needed. Days/Nights/Weekends/Overtime
- Be able to work 12 hour shifts.
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds, as needed.
- Consent to a drug screen.
- Consent to a comprehensive background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must wear all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times
- Be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well organized