Hot Springs, AR 71913 US
- Train in safely and efficiently operating assigned equipment.
- Primary and final inspection of product
- Lift/ move product as needed up to 50 lbs
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Locate and move product within the warehouse facility
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
- Willingness and ability to work assigned schedule
- Ability to stand/ walk for entire shift
- Ability to read and write legibly
- Proficient hand-eye coordination
Meet Your Recruiter
Terry Davis began her FirstStaff career in 2003, when she helped open FirstStaff’s Hot Springs Branch. Clients know that Terry will give them 100% of her attention until she exceeds their expectations; a true representation of FirstStaff’s world-class service mission. Working late? Of course! Working Saturday? If needed! Reorganizing your filing system? No, but she can get you a temp for that! Terry is equipped with a ready smile, energetic personality, and compassionate heart. She keeps her HR skills sharp by staying active in the West Central Arkansas Society of Human Resource Management (WCASHRM). She is also on the FirstStaff Safety Team, is OSHA-10 Certified, and stays current on safety issues and trends. Terry loves FirstStaff, as demonstrated through her attitude and commitment! FirstStaff is lucky to have Terry on the team.