Alexander, AR 72002
FirstStaff is looking for a Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience while working for our client in Little Rock, AR. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction and maximizes customer retention.
You will be working on the team building truck and train wash systems, assembling and loading these for shipping. When between builds, you might go out and do preventive maintenance on local equipment.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Electrical experience or apprentice
- Plumbing experience is a plus.
- Experience with hand tools
- Experience working in open air conditions
- Good attendance
- Can do attitude
- Willing to learn new skills
- Takes direction well