Alexander, AR 72002
- Receives labels from supervisor for parts to be pulled for assigned route.
- Pulls parts from the appropriate bins and delivers to staging area for loading.
- Operates a forklift or order selector to transport parts in and about warehouse.
- Loads trucks according to the delivery schedule and performs a final check off of parts loaded.
- Sorts and places parts and supplies on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined
- Responds to customer counter sales immediately by receiving order, pulling product.
- Verifies in-stock position on product for inside sales staff.
- Checks in defective parts and enters into computer system for return to vendor.
- Signs off on all delete tickets, providing an explanation as to the reason.
- Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries quality
- Assumes other duties as assigned.