Benton, AR 72015
- Maintain a clean and organized working area at all times.
- Review the work order prior to any work being completed.
- Scrub, scrape, or spray parts, equipment by use of scrapers, brushes, cloths, cleaners, abrasives and/or pressure hose.
- Load and unload equipment, components and/or parts.
- Deliver equipment to the proper department area once work order is complete.
- Good math, language and reading skills, basic computer skills are a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
- Make sure that all assignments are completed accurately, timely and in a safe manner.
Physical demands and abilities:
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal background check and a drug screen.
- Must be willing to work all shifts, to include; days, nights, weekends, overtime.
- Steel Toed boots are required.